Wondering whether or not you should hire a professional landscape design company to complete your backyard oasis?
Read more…In this article, we will talk about 11 reasons why hiring the professionals is the best choice!
1. Hire the experts.
Would you try to install a new home electrical system if you’ve only ever taken one electrical systems class in high school? Most likely not…and we hope not! Chances are you’d call your local electrician to do the job.
What if your dream backyard entails a saltwater pool, beautiful plants and shrubs, windy walkways, sidewalk lighting, and a huge deck? Would you tackle these projects yourself or hire the experts? If you want the job done right and everything installed and built properly, you would hire a professional landscape design company.
- At Outside Landscape Group, we are the experts you can rely on. We have several years of experience with landscape design. We love building beautiful landscape designs to please our customers.
- We have a well-designed, 4-step process to complete your landscape design. Click here to learn more about our process.
Also, if you are interested in hiring us for your Alpharetta, GA home (or the surrounding area), contact us here or call us at 770-754-1188.
2. Professional landscapers have excellent ideas that work.
Since professional landscape companies have years of experience with a wide variety of great customers, they are familiar with certain designs and ideas. At Outside Landscape Group, we have many, many customers, and we perform research to gather even more ideas.
Based on our customer’s designs, we know what works and what does not work. There are some backyard spaces that cannot have certain features built in, based on architecture, slope of your yard, and other elements. We are familiar with certain ideas and landscape designs that work well.
Knowing this information can help save you money, time, and effort in the long run.
When you hire us, you aren’t just getting a landscape company, you are hiring a team of consultants that can help you design and implement your own personal backyard sanctuary.
To see before and after pictures of our completed designs, visit our before and after page.
3. Professional landscapers know how to avoid common pitfalls.
Similar to point #2 mentioned above, we know how to avoid the most common pitfalls that sometimes arise during landscape design and building. Knowing these elements can undoubtedly save you money, and can speed up the entire project.
An example: say you were doing the landscaping yourself and you planted several plants and shrubs in your front yard and backyard (plants and shrubs that need consistent watering).
Well, in your project’s design layout, did you include the plans to install an irrigation or a sprinkler system? Who will water the beautiful plants and shrubs, especially during a drought or a dry spell during the sweltering Georgia summers?
- Our professionals at Outside Landscape Group know this is one of the common pitfalls homeowners may experience when trying to complete landscaping themselves.
- There are many pitfalls that we are aware of (through experience and research). We do our very best to avoid them.
Relating to this specific example, we would include an irrigation or a sprinkler system in our landscape design plans. Knowing that you need a watering system in place before the project starts will save money so you don’t have to rip out your newly planted shrubs in order to install an irrigation system later down the road. That just sounds like a headache!
4. Professional landscapers will help you design your own personal oasis.
Maybe you have looked at home magazines to help design your backyard. You probably have so many ideas to implement, but how do you do it? How do you logistically accomplish this task the right way? You hire a professional landscaping team.
Our landscapers have many years of experience building and designing backyards and front yards. We have created beautiful backyard retreats for our customers. We can and want to do the same for you!
If you are interested in hiring us, contact us here or call us at 770-754-1188.
5. Professional landscapers can conceptualize your landscaping and help you maintain your budget.
Tackling a huge backyard makeover by yourself is not recommended. A lot of planning and designing goes into it, not to mention the tools to implement your ideas. Outside Landscaping Group will take care of all of this for you.
- When we meet in the beginning to discuss your project(s), we will also talk about your budget. We keep this in mind so we can create a beautiful outdoor space for you and not hurt your wallet so much.
- Also, we are well aware of how much materials cost nowadays. If you are budget-conscious, we can determine how to give you an outdoor paradise without going over your budget.
6. They are well-versed with your local climate.
The climate in your region is a very important factor when designing your landscaping. You want to make sure your landscaper is well-versed on the local climate near your home.
You surely do not want to plant shrubs that will not survive throughout a harsh winter. You also want to consider which types of flowers, shrubs, etc to plant—- perennials, biennials, etc.
Another example: if we are designing and building a deck or a patio, we take into account the local climate. This is very important. If it rains or snows quite a bit where your home is located, we want to factor that into the design.
During our initial meeting, we can discuss the weather elements and how they will play a part in our design.
7. Professional landscapers typically offer several services to help you.
Broadening your options can be a very good thing. When hiring a company to complete your landscaping design, you can also take advantage of all other services they offer.
For instance, Outside Landscape Group offers the following services:
- landscape architecture
- landscape installation
- hardscape construction
- pools and spas
- fireplaces and fire pits
- frontyard landscapes
- outside kitchens
- landscape lighting
- water features
- putting greens
- irrigation systems
- custom carpentry
Click here to see a full list of our services.
With the combination of any of our services, we know you will absolutely love your brand new backyard oasis. It’s about more than specific services though. It’s about designing an outdoor lifestyle for you and your family.
8. Professional landscapers can do the job right.
Professionals typically have several years of experience, which will benefit you as the homeowner. Outside Landscape Group not only has experience with landscape design, lighting, and more, but we also know how to do the job right.
For instance, the last thing you want is to complete your landscaping job only to find out the homeowner’s association or the county required a working permit(s). Now you will most likely be faced with fines, fees, and the permit fees. You do not want that.
Outside Landscape Group has a well-designed, 4-step process to complete your landscape design. Click here to learn more about our process.
You want to hire the professionals to do the job right. If you are interested in hiring us for your Alpharetta, GA home, contact us here or call us at 770-754-1188.
9. Professional landscapers have the tools and expertise to install lighting, electrical, and wiring.
Do you want to install beautiful landscape lighting but have no electrical experience or the tools to do the job right (and safely)? Our landscape company has installed many types of landscape lighting for our customers.
- We are knowledgeable of different types of lighting options that are perfect for outdoors.
- Most importantly, we follow all safety precautions to install the lighting professionally and the right way. This will surely give you peace of mind. Safety is one of our top priorities.
To see some of our work, visit our gallery page.
10. Want a pool, stream, sprinklers, irrigation, or a pond installed? Professional landscapers can help.
Do you have a backyard design in mind already, but wondering whether or not you can also have water features installed? Wondering how extensive of a project this is and if you can afford it?
From fountain installation to waterfalls (and other water installations), Outside Landscape Group can customize your outdoor water features. We can talk about this during the initial meeting to determine if this is a good decision for you.
11. Want to build a deck, patio, or a porch? Professional landscapers can design and build, too.
Have you always wanted a spacious backyard deck, but you don’t know who can build it for you? A professional landscape company like Outside Landscape Group can help you.
As a matter of fact, we have completed various custom carpentry solutions for customers. If you want a stunning custom pergola, deck, pool house, or porch, call us and we will be happy to discuss your options, and help you choose the design that is a perfect fit for your yard!
What’s the Next Step?
If you are interested in hiring us for your home in the Alpharetta, Roswell or other north Atlanta suburbs, contact us here or call us at 770-754-1188. At Outside Landscape Group, we want to bring your version of paradise right to your very own backyard. Give us a call today and find out how we can design the ideal outdoor living space for you and your family!